Read help info
If you're using a POP3 email account in your email application on your computer, you can also set it up on your device. Follow these instructions to set up your device for POP3 email.
Please note that these instructions are based on a POP3 email account. If you have a web-based email account, such as Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail or Gmail, you need to use the settings for web-based email. Click here for information on how to the set up your device for web-based email.
1. Find "Access Point Names"
2. Create new data connection
3. Enter data connection name
4. Enter APN
5. Enter country code
6. Enter network code
7. Select authentication type
8. Select APN type
9. Save and activate data connection
10. Find "Email"
11. Create new email account
Press the menu icon.
12. Enter email address
13. Enter password
14. Select server type
15. Enter username
16. Enter incoming server
17. Turn encryption of incoming email messages on or off
18. Enter incoming port
19. Select setting for deletion of email messages
20. Enter outgoing server
21. Turn encryption of outgoing email messages off
22. Enter outgoing port
23. Turn off SMTP authentication
When the box next to the menu item is empty, SMTP authentication is turned off.
24. Select setting for retrieving new email messages
25. Select default email account
26. Turn email message notification on or off
27. Enter email account name
28. Enter sender name
29. Retrieve email messages
Wait while your device retrieves new email messages.