Read help info
If you're using a POP3 email account in your email application on your computer, you can also set it up on your device. Follow these instructions to set up your device for POP3 email.
Please note that these instructions are based on a POP3 email account. If you have a web-based email account, you need to use the settings for web-based email. Click here for information on how to the set up your device for web-based email.
1. Find "APN Settings"
2. Enter APN
Key in live.vodafone.com
3. Save settings
4. Find "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
5. Create new email account
6. Enter sender name
7. Enter email address
8. Enter password
9. Enter email account name
10. Select server type
11. Enter incoming server
Key in the name or the IP address of your service provider's incoming server.
12. Enter username
13. Enter outgoing server
14. Save information
15. Select email account
16. Turn off SSL encryption of outgoing email messages
17. Turn off password encryption
18. Enter outgoing port
19. Turn off SSL encryption of incoming email messages
20. Turn off password encryption
21. Enter incoming port
22. Select setting for retrieval of new email messages