Read help info
You can send and retrieve email messages from a web-based email account, e.g. Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail and Gmail. Follow these instructions to set up the device for web-based email.
Before you can set up the device for web-based email, you need an account with the required email provider. If you do not have an account, you can set one up on the web page of the email provider.
Please note that the steps below are based on a web-based email account. If you have a POP3 email account, you need to use the settings for POP3 email. Click here to see how.
1. Find "Access Point Names"
2. Create new data connection
3. Enter data connection name
4. Enter APN
5. Enter country code
6. Enter network code
7. Select authentication type
8. Select APN type
9. Save and activate data connection
10. Find "Email"
11. Create new email account
Press the menu icon.
12. Enter email address
13. Enter password
14. Select setting for retrieving new email messages
15. Choose synchronisation period
16. Select default email account
17. Activate or deactivate email message notification
18. Activate or deactivate automatic retrieval of attachments when connected to a Wi-Fi network
19. Select synchronisation settings
20. Enter email account name
21. Retrieve email messages
Wait while the device retrieves new email messages.