Read help info
The internet connection is shared by many functions on your phone such as internet browsing, receiving email messages and installing apps. You can access the internet as soon as you've inserted your SIM. If this isn't the case, you can set up your phone for internet manually.
1. Find "access point"
2. Create new data connection
3. Enter data connection name
Key in Vodafone MMS + Internet
4. Enter APN for internet
Key in live.vodafone.com
5. Enter APN for picture messaging
Key in mms.vodafone.net
6. Enter IP address for picture messaging
Key in 10.24.59.200
7. Enter port for picture messaging
Key in 80
8. Enter picture messaging server
Key in http://www.vodafone.ie/mms