Read help info
A picture message is a message which can contain pictures and other media files and can be sent to other mobile phones and email addresses. You can send and receive picture messages as soon as you've inserted your SIM. If this isn't the case, you can set up your phone for picture messaging manually.
1. Find "access point"
2. Create new data connection
3. Enter data connection name
Key in Vodafone MMS + Internet
4. Enter APN for internet
Key in live.vodafone.com
5. Enter APN for picture messaging
Key in mms.vodafone.net
6. Enter IP address for picture messaging
Key in 10.24.59.200
7. Enter port for picture messaging
Key in 80
8. Enter picture messaging server
Key in http://www.vodafone.ie/mms