1. Find "Access Point Names (APNs)"
Press Access Point Names (APNs) below the required SIM.
2. Create new data connection
3. Enter a name for the connection
Key in Vodafone Internet and press OK.
4. Enter APN
Key in live.vodafone.com and press OK.
5. Enter country code
6. Enter network code
7. Select authentication type
Press Authentication type.
8. Enter APN type
Key in default and press OK.
9. Save data connection
Press the field next to the required data connection to activate it.
10. Return to the home screen
Slide your finger upwards starting from the bottom of the screen to return to the home screen.