Read help info
You can set how the data card application (Vodafone Mobile Broadband) connects to the internet. The application can connect to a Wi-Fi network instead of your data card if a Wi-Fi network is available. Follow these instructions to select settings for connections.
You need to be on a pay monthly price plan to select connection settings. You also need to select a price plan type in the data card application. Click here for information on how to select a price plan type.
1. Find "Setup Assistant"
2. Select setting for automatic connection
3. Select preferred data connections
Repeat this step until all connections are prioritised.
4. Turn prompt when changing SIM settings on or off
5. Select setting for switching data connection during active data transfer
Allow switching when data is being transferred
6. Select setting for switching data connection when using another operator than Vodafone
Allow switching to a Roaming connection
7. Select setting for delay when switching data connection
Click the drop down list.