Read help info
If you're using a POP3 email account in your email application on your computer, you can also set it up on your phone. Follow these instructions to set up your phone for POP3 email.
Please note that these instructions are based on a POP3 email account. If you have a web-based email account, you need to use the settings for web-based email. Click here for information on how to set up your phone for web-based email.
1. Find "Mobile Data Network"
2. Enter APN
Key in live.vodafone.com
3. Find "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
4. Create new email account
5. Enter sender name
6. Enter email address
7. Enter password
8. Enter email account name
9. Select server type
10. Enter incoming server
Key in the name or the IP address of your email provider's incoming server.
11. Enter username
12. Enter outgoing server
13. Save information
14. Select email account
15. Turn off SSL encryption of outgoing email messages
16. Turn off password encryption
17. Enter outgoing port
18. Turn off SSL encryption of incoming email messages
19. Turn off password encryption
20. Enter incoming port
21. Select setting for retrieval of new email messages