Samsung Galaxy Ace
Follow these instructions to use your phone's music player.
1. Find "Music"
- Press the menu icon.
- Press Music.
- Press one of the following categories at the top of the display:
- Go to the required folder.
- Press the required audio file or the required playlist.
- Follow the steps below to use the music player.
- To go to the next audio file:
- Press arrow right.
- To go to the previous audio file:
- Press arrow left twice.
- To fast forward or rewind the current audio file:
- Press and hold arrow right or arrow left.
- Press .
- Press Party shuffle.
- Depending on the current setting, the function is turned on or off.
- Press the repeat icon repeatedly to select the required setting.
- Press the upper or lower part of to adjust the volume.
- Press to return to standby mode.