Vodafone Smart Tab 3 10
Bluetooth is a wireless connection which can be used to transfer files between two devices or to establish a connection to other devices, such as a wireless headset or keypad.
1. Find "Gallery"
- Press the menu icon.
- Press Gallery.
- Go to the required folder.
- Press and hold the required file.
- Press the share icon.
- Press See all.
- Press Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned off:
- Press Allow to turn on Bluetooth.
- Your tablet searches for devices and after a moment, a list of Bluetooth devices within range is displayed.
- Press the required Bluetooth device.
- Check that the same access code is displayed on both devices.
- The file is sent.
- Press the home icon to return to the home screen.