Vodafone Smart mini
You can use Wi-Fi as an alternative to the mobile network when establishing an internet connection. This way your phone doesn't use mobile data.
1. Find "Wi-Fi"
- Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your phone.
- Press the settings icon.
- Press Wi-Fi.
- Press the indicator next to "Wi-Fi" until the function is turned on.
- A list of Wi-Fi networks within range is displayed.
- Press the required Wi-Fi network.
- Follow the instructions on the display to select security settings, if required.
- Press Connect.
- Press to return to the home screen.