Sony Xperia SP
Text input is used in many of the phone functions, such as notes and messages.
- You can select a number of settings when keying in text.
- The following steps show you how to change writing language, turn on word suggestion and write text.
- Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your phone.
- Press the settings icon.
- Press Language & input.
- Press the settings icon next to "Xperia™ keybord".
- Press Languages.
- Press Writing languages.
- Press the required language until it's selected.
- Press OK.
- Press the return icon.
- Press Text input settings.
- Press Word suggestions.
- Press I never want to have any words or letters replaced.
- Press the home icon to return to the home screen.
- The following steps require that you're writing text and that the keypad is visible.
- Press the language icon to select the required language.
- Press the letter keys to key in the required word.
- A number of words based on the letters you've keyed in are displayed.
- Press arrow right to see more words.
- Press the required word to insert it.
- Press 12!?.
- Press the required numbers or the required symbols.
- Press +=$ to see more symbols.
- Press Abc to return to text input.