Sony Xperia SP
You can save your contacts in your phone's address book. You can save additional information to a contact such as email address and personal ring tone.
1. Find "Contacts"
- Press the menu icon.
- Press Contacts.
- Press the new contact icon.
- Press Local contact.
If you select SIM contact, the contact is created on your SIM.
If you select an account, the contact is attached to this account but is also displayed on your phone.
- Press First name and key in the required first name.
- Press Last name and key in the required last name.
- Press Phone and key in the required phone number.
- Press the drop down list above the phone number.
- Press the required number type.
- Press Email and key in the required email address.
- Press the drop down list above the email address.
- Press the required email type.
- You can add more information to the contact. The following steps show two examples:
- Assign picture, go to 7a.
- Assign ring tone, go to 7b.
- Press the picture icon.
- To take a new picture:
- Press Take new photo.
- Point the at the required object and press to take the picture.
- To assign an existing picture:
- Press Album.
- Press the required picture.
- Drag the frame to the required position to select the required detail.
- Press Crop.
- Press the drop down list below "Ringtone".
- Press the different ring tones to listen to them.
- Once you've found a ring tone you like, press Done.
- Press Done.
- Press the home icon to return to the home screen.