Sony Ericsson Xperia ray
You can deactivate data connections when roaming. Only text messages and calls are then available. This is useful if you want to avoid unintended data traffic when roaming. Follow these instructions to turn data roaming on or off.
1. Find "Mobile networks"
- Press the menu icon.
- Press Settings.
- Press Wireless & networks.
- Press Mobile networks.
- Press Data roaming to turn data roaming on or off.
- When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), the function is turned on.
- If you turn on data roaming:
- Press Yes to confirm.
- Press to return to standby mode.