Samsung GT-E2600 Sundance
Follow these instructions to turn your phone on and off.
Before you can use your phone, you need to insert your SIM and battery. Click here for information on how to insert your SIM and battery.
1. Turn on your phone
- Press and hold until your phone is turned on.
- Key in your PIN and press .
If you enter an incorrect PIN three times in a row, your SIM will be blocked.
- If your phone rejects your SIM:
- Contact your distributor or service provider where you bought your phone.
- Press and hold until the display is turned off.