Follow these instructions to turn your phone on and off.
1. Turn on your phone
Before you can use your phone, you need to insert your SIM and battery. Click here for information on how to insert your SIM and battery.
2. Enter PIN
- Press and hold until your phone is turned on.
- Key in your PIN and press .
3. SIM rejected
The PIN is used to protect your SIM from unauthorised use. Click here
for more information about the PIN.
If you enter an incorrect PIN three times in a row, your SIM will be blocked.
4. Turn off your phone
- If your phone rejects your SIM:
- Contact your distributor or service provider where you bought your phone.
- Press and hold until the display is turned off.