Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
If your tablet gets slow or doesn't work as it usually does, it may help to restore the factory default settings. All settings and configurations you've made on your tablet are deleted.
1. Find "Factory data reset"
- Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your tablet.
- Press the settings icon.
- Press Backup and reset.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Press Reset device.
- Press Erase everything.
- Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the display to set up your tablet and prepare it for use.