Samsung Galaxy S4
If your phone gets slow or doesn't work as it usually does, it may help to restore the factory default settings. All settings and configurations you've made on your phone are deleted.
1. Find "Factory data reset"
- Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your phone.
- Press the settings icon.
- Press the Accounts tab.
- Press Backup and reset.
- Press Factory data reset.
- Press Reset device.
- Press Erase everything.
- Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the display to set up your phone and prepare it for use.