Samsung Galaxy S4
You can limit your data usage when abroad by turning off data roaming. You'll then not be able to access the internet using the mobile network when abroad. You can still use Wi-Fi even though data roaming is turned off. Remember, you need to turn on mobile data.
1. Find "Mobile networks"
- Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your phone.
- Press the settings icon.
- Press the Connections tab.
- Press More networks.
- Press Mobile networks.
- Press Data roaming to turn the function on or off.
- If you turn on data roaming:
- Press OK to confirm.
- Press to return to the home screen.