Samsung Galaxy S Plus
Follow these instructions to transfer files from your computer to your phone.
1. Select setting for USB connection
- Press Applications.
- Press Settings.
- Press Wireless and network.
- Press USB settings.
- Press Mass storage.
- Press to return to standby mode.
- Connect the data cable to the phone and to your computer's USB port.
- Press Connect storage to PC.
- Start a file manager on your computer and find your phone in the computer's file system.
- Go to the required folder in your computer's file system.
- Highlight the required file and move or copy it to your phone.