Samsung Galaxy S III
S Beam is a wireless connection which can be used to transfer information to and from your phone. You can transfer contacts, audio files or pictures and video clips from your phone's gallery to other phones with the S Beam functionality. Follow these instructions to transfer files using S Beam.
To transfer files using S Beam, you need to turn on S Beam. Click here for information on how to turn on S Beam.
1. Select option
- Press Apps.
- Select one of the following options:
- Transfer contact, go to 1a.
- Transfer picture or video clip, go to 1b.
- Transfer audio file, go to 1c.
- Press Contacts.
- Press the Contacts tab.
- Press the required contact.
- Press Gallery.
- Go to the required folder.
- Press the required picture or the required video clip.
- Press Music player.
- Press the required category at the top of the display.
- Go to the required audio file.
- Press the required audio file.
- Hold your phone and the receiving phone back to back.
- When Touch to beam is displayed, press anywhere on the display to start the transfer.
- Follow the instructions on the display to finish the transfer.
- Press to return to standby mode.