Samsung Galaxy S III
Follow these instructions to use your phone's music player.
1. Find "Music player"
- Press Apps.
- Press Music player.
- Press the required category at the top of the display.
- Go to the required audio file or playlist.
- Press the required audio file or the required playlist.
- Follow the steps below to use the music player.
- To go to the next audio file:
- Press arrow right.
- To go to the previous audio file:
- Press arrow left twice.
- To fast forward or rewind the current audio file:
- Press the indicator at the bottom of the display and slide it right or left.
- Press the shuffle icon.
- Depending on the current setting, the function is turned on or off.
- Press the repeat icon the necessary number of times to select the required setting.
- Press the sound quality icon.
- Press the required sound quality.
- Press OK.
- Press .
- Press the upper or lower part of to adjust the volume.
- Press to return to standby mode.