Samsung Galaxy S III Mini
When you use GPS navigation in Google Maps you can get help navigating to a certain destination. You can get voice guided navigation, use street view and find nearby companies.
You need to set up your phone for internet to use this function. Click here for information on how to set up your phone for internet.
GPS also needs to be turned on. Click here for information on how to turn wireless networks on or off.
1. Find "Navigation"
- Press Apps.
- Press Navigation.
- Select one of the following options:
- Say destination, go to 2a.
- Enter destination, go to 2b.
- Select home address as destination, go to 2c.
- Select a contact address as destination, go to 2d.
- Select favourite location as destination, go to 2e.
- Press Speak destination.
- Say the required destination.
- Press Type destination.
- Key in the required destination and press the search icon.
- Press Go home.
- Slide your finger left on the display.
- Contacts with addresses are displayed.
- Press the required contact.
- Slide your finger right on the display.
- Your favourite locations are displayed.
- Press the required destination.
- The navigation window with information about your route is displayed.
- The next route detail is displayed at the top of the display.
- The travel time is displayed at the bottom of the display.
- Follow the verbal instructions or the instructions on the display to go to the selected destination.
- Press .
- Press OK.
- Press to return to standby mode.