Samsung Galaxy S II
You can deactivate data connections when roaming. Only text messages and calls are then available. This is useful if you want to avoid unintended data traffic when roaming. Follow these instructions to turn data roaming on or off.
1. Find "Mobile networks"
- Press Applications.
- Press Settings.
- Press Wireless and network.
- Press Mobile networks.
- Press Data roaming to turn data roaming on or off.
- When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), the function is turned on.
- If you turn on data roaming:
- Press OK to confirm.
- Press to return to standby mode.