Samsung Galaxy Note
Incoming calls can be diverted to a number of your choice. Follow these instructions to divert calls to another number.
1. Find "Voice call"
- Press Applications.
- Press Settings.
- Press Call settings.
- Press Call forwarding.
- Press Voice call.
- The current settings will be displayed.
- Press one of the following options:
- Always forward
- Forward when busy
- Forward when unanswered
- Forward when unreachable
- Key in the required number and press Enable.
- A request to divert calls to the number selected is sent to the network.
- Press to return to standby mode.