Samsung Galaxy Note II
Bluetooth is a wireless connection which can be used to transfer files between two devices or to establish a connection to other devices, such as a wireless headset or keypad. Follow these instructions to transfer files via Bluetooth.
1. Find "Gallery"
- Press Apps.
- Press Gallery.
- Go to the required folder.
- Press and hold the required file to highlight it.
- When the file is ticked (V), it's selected.
- Press the share icon.
- Press Bluetooth.
- If required, press OK to turn on Bluetooth.
- Your phone now searches for devices and after a moment, a list of Bluetooth devices within range is displayed.
- Press the required Bluetooth device.
- The file is sent.
- Press to return to standby mode.