Samsung Galaxy Fame
Text input is used in many of the phone functions, such as notes and messages.
- You can select a number of settings when keying in text.
- The following steps show you how to change writing language, turn on word suggestion and write text.
- The following steps require that you're writing text and that the keypad is visible.
- Press the settings icon.
- Press Portrait keyboard types.
- Press Qwerty keyboard.
- Press Input language.
- Press Use system language until the function is turned off.
- Press the required language to add it.
- Press .
- Press the indicator next to "Predictive text" until the function is turned on.
- Press Predictive text.
- Press Word completion until the function is turned on.
- Press twice.
- Slide your finger right or left on space to select the required language.
- Press the letters to key in the required word.
- A number of words based on the letters you've keyed in are displayed.
- Press arrow down to see more words.
- Press the required word to insert it.
- Press 123Sym.
- Press the required numbers or the required symbols.
- Press 1/3 to see more symbols.
- Press ABC to return to text input.