Nokia Lumia 625
You can use Wi-Fi as an alternative to the mobile network when establishing an internet connection. This way your phone doesn't use mobile data.
1. Find "WiFi"
- Slide your finger left on the display.
- Press Settings.
- Press WiFi.
- Press the indicator next to "WiFi networking" until the function is turned on.
- A list of Wi-Fi networks within range is displayed.
- Press the required Wi-Fi network.
- Follow the instructions on the display to key in security settings, if required, and press done.
- Press to return to the home screen.