Nokia Lumia 620
Picture messages can contain pictures, video clips and audio files. You can only send picture messages to phones which support picture messaging or to email addresses. Follow these instructions to write and send a picture message.
You need to set up your phone for picture messaging before you can send and receive picture messages. Click here for information on how to set up your phone for picture messaging.
1. Find "Messaging"
- Slide your finger left on the display.
- Press Messaging.
- Press +.
- Key in the first letters of the required contact.
- Matching contacts are displayed.
- Press the required contact.
- Press the text input field.
- Write the text for your picture message.
- Press the attachment icon.
- Go to the required folder.
- Press the required picture.
- Press the send icon when you've finished your picture message.
- Press to return to standby mode.