Nokia Lumia 610
A Windows Live account gives you access to a number of services on your phone such as Hotmail, Marketplace and SkyDrive. Follow these instructions to activate your Windows Live account on your phone.
You need to set up your phone for internet to use this function. Click here for information on how to set up your phone for internet.
1. Find "email + accounts"
- Press arrow right to access the main menu.
- Press Settings.
- Press email + accounts.
- Press add an account.
- Press Windows Live.
- Press Next.
- Press the field below Windows Live ID and key in your email address for your Windows Live account.
- Press the field below Password and key in the password for your Windows Live account.
- Press sign in.
- Wait a moment while your Windows Live account is activated.
- Press to return to standby mode.