Nokia Lumia 520
The internet connection is shared by many functions on your phone such as internet browsing, receiving email messages and installing apps. You can access the internet as soon as you've inserted your SIM. If this isn't the case, you can set up your phone for internet manually.
1. Find "mobile network"
- Slide your finger left on the display.
- Press Settings.
- Press mobile network.
- Press add internet apn.
- Press the field below "APN".
- Key in live.vodafone.com
- Press the field below "Proxy server (URL)".
- Key in 10.24.59.100
- Press the field below "Proxy port".
- Key in 80
- Press the save icon.
- Press to return to the home screen.