Nokia Lumia 520
Text input is used in many of the phone functions, such as notes and messages.
- You can select a number of settings when keying in text.
- The following steps show you how to change writing language, turn on word suggestion and write text.
- Slide your finger left on the display.
- Press Settings.
- Press keyboard.
- Press add keyboards.
- Press the required language to add it.
- Press the confirm icon.
- Press the required language.
- Press Suggest text until the display tells you that the function is turned on.
- Press to save the settings and return to the home screen.
- The following steps require that you're writing text and that the keypad is visible.
- Press the language key until the required writing language has been selected.
- Press the letter keys to key in the required word.
- A number of words based on the letters you've keyed in are displayed.
- Press and drag the bar containing the suggested words left for more suggestions.
- Press the required word to insert it.
- Press &123.
- Press the required numbers or the required symbols.
- Press arrow right to see more symbols.
- Press abcd to return to text input.