Nokia Lumia 520
A Microsoft account gives you access to several functions on your phone such as Hotmail, Windows Phone Store and SkyDrive. Remember, you need to set up your phone for internet and create a Microsoft account on www.microsoft.com.
1. Find "email+accounts"
- Slide your finger left on the display.
- Press Settings.
- Press email+accounts.
- Press add an account.
- Press Microsoft account.
- Press next.
- Press the field below "Microsoft account" and key in the email address for your Microsoft account.
- Press the field below "Password" and key in the password for your Microsoft account.
- Press sign in.
- Follow the instructions on the display to activate your Microsoft account.
- Press to return to the home screen.