Follow these instructions to transfer pictures and video clips from your phone to your computer.
Before you can transfer pictures and video clips from your phone to your computer, you need to install the program Nokia Ovi Suite on your computer.
If the software has been updated, there may be some differences in relation to these instructions.
1. Select setting for USB connection
- Press .
- Scroll to Settings and press .
- Scroll to Connectivity and press .
- Scroll to USB data cable and press .
- Scroll to Nokia Ovi Suite and press .
- Press to return to standby mode.
- Open the on the left side of the phone.
- Connect the data cable to the phone and to the computer's USB port.
- Start the program Nokia Ovi Suite on your computer.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to connect the phone and start the programme.
- Select the picture icon.
- Select All below Photos in C3.
- Select Sync photos.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish the transfer.