Gmail is a free email service provided by Google. Using an application on your phone, you can retrieve and send Gmail messages. Follow these instructions to use Gmail.
You need to install Gmail before you can use Gmail. Click here for information on how to install Gmail.
You also need a Gmail account. If you don't have an account, you can create one at http://www.gmail.com.
You need to set up your phone for internet to use this function. Click here for information on how to set up your phone for internet.
If you don't want to use Gmail using an application on your phone, you can use your phone's browser: open the browser and connect to http://www.gmail.com.
You can also use your phone's email client. Click here to set up your phone for web-based email using the email client in your phone.
1. Find "Gmail"
- Press Menu.
- Press Apps..
- Press Extras.
- Press Games.
- Press Gmail.
- If it's the first time you use the application, you need to log on.
- If you set your phone to save your logon details, you don't need to log on the next time.
- You can now use the application.
- Please note that Gmail isn't part of the original application package and therefore only a general description is given here.
- You have a number of options, such as:
- Send email messages
- Retrieve and read email messages
- Reply to email messages
- View list of contacts
- Select application settings
- Create a new Gmail account
- Press to return to standby mode.