Nokia Asha 201
You can lock the phone keys and display to avoid accidental key presses. Follow these instructions to turn the key lock on or off.
1. Choose option
- Choose one of the following options:
- Turn key lock on or off, go to 1a.
- Turn automatic key lock on or off, go to 1b.
- Press and in succession.
- Depending on the current setting, the key lock is turned on or off.
You can answer an incoming call without unlocking the keys.
- Press .
- Scroll to Settings and press .
- Scroll to Device and press .
- Scroll to Automatic keyguard and press .
- Highlight On or Off and press .
- If you select On:
- Key in the duration you want your phone to be idle for before the key lock is turned on and press .
- Press to return to standby mode.