Huawei Ascend G300
The PIN2 is used to limit the use of your SIM. The PIN2 enables you to decide which phone numbers can be called or how much your SIM can be used. Incoming calls aren't affected. Follow these instructions to change your PIN2.
1. Find "Change PIN2"
- Press the menu icon.
- Press Settings.
- Press Call settings.
- Press Call Feature Settings.
- Press Fixed Dialing Numbers.
- Press Change PIN2.
- Key in your current PIN2 and press OK.
- Key in a new four-digit PIN2 and press OK.
- Key in the new PIN2 again and press OK.
- Press to return to standby mode.