Follow these instructions to transfer pictures and video clips from your phone to your computer.
1. Select setting for USB connection
- Press the menu icon.
- Press Settings.
- Press Connect to PC.
- Press Default connection type.
- Press HTC Sync.
- Press Done.
- Press to return to standby mode.
- Connect the data cable to the phone and to your computer's USB port.
- Start the program HTC Sync on your computer.
- Wait while the program establishes a connection to your phone.
- If it's the first time you connect your phone and your computer:
- Select Save.
- Select Gallery.
- Select On.
- Select Copy device Camera Shots to PC to turn on the function.
- When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), the function is turned on.
- Select Sync now to transfer pictures and video clips from your phone to your computer.