HTC Desire C
Follow these instructions to transfer audio files from your computer to your phone.
1. Select setting for USB connection
- Press the menu icon.
- Press Settings.
- Press Connect to PC.
- Press Default connection type.
- Press Disk drive.
- Press Done.
- Press to return to standby mode.
- Connect the data cable to the and to your computer's USB port.
- Start a file manager on your computer and find your phone in the computer's file system.
- Go to the required folder in your computer's file system.
- Highlight the required audio file and move or copy it to your phone.