HTC Desire C
Before updating your phone's software, it's recommended that you back up the phone memory to ensure that no data is lost. It can also be useful to back up the phone memory regularly to ensure that no data is lost in case of defects and crashes. Follow these instructions to back up the phone memory.
1. Install HTC Sync
- Go to www.htc.com on your computer.
- Find the download section on the web page to download HTC Sync.
- Download and install HTC Sync on your computer.
- Press the menu icon.
- Press Settings.
- Press Connect to PC.
- Press Default connection type.
- Press HTC Sync Manager.
- Press Done.
- Press to return to standby mode.
- Connect the data cable to the and to your computer's USB port.
- Start the program HTC Sync on your computer.
- Wait while the program establishes a connection to your phone.
- If it's the first time you connect your phone and your computer:
- Click Save.
- Click Device setup.
- Click Phone storage to turn backup on or off.
- When the field next to Phone storage is marked, backup is turned on.
- Click Save.
- Click the required data types.
- Click On below the required data type to turn on synchronisation of the specific data type.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to select settings for the required data types.
- Click Sync now to back up the phone memory to the computer.
Phone storage is only available if you've inserted a memory card.