BlackBerry Curve 9320
You can use Wi-Fi for various functions on your phone that require a data connection, such as internet access. Follow these instructions to establish a connection to a Wi-Fi network.
1. Find "Manage Connections"
- Press twice.
- Scroll to Manage Connections and press .
- Scroll to Wi-Fi and press to turn on Wi-Fi.
- When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Scroll to Wi-Fi Network and press .
- A list of available Wi-Fi networks is displayed.
- Highlight the required Wi-Fi network and press .
- Follow the instructions on the display to select security settings, if required.
- Scroll to Connect and press .
- Press .
- Press to return to standby mode.