BlackBerry Curve 9320
You can update the phone's software when a new software version is available. Follow these instructions to update your phone's software.
Before updating your phone's software, it's recommended that you back up the phone memory. Click here for information on how to back up the phone memory.
1. Install BlackBerry Desktop Software
- Go to www.blackberry.com on your computer.
- Find the download section on the web page to download BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Download and install BlackBerry Desktop Software.
- Connect the data cable to the and to your computer's USB port.
- Scroll to Sync Media and press .
- Start the program BlackBerry Desktop Software on your computer.
- Wait while the program establishes a connection to your phone.
- Click Device.
- Click Update... to search for updates.
- If a new software version is available, it's displayed.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update the phone software.