When you restore the factory default settings, all personal settings are reset. Follow these instructions to restore the factory default settings.
1. Find "Security Wipe"
All phone data will be deleted. Data on your SIM isn't deleted.
2. Restore factory default settings
- Press twice.
- Scroll to Options and press .
- Scroll to Security and press .
- Scroll to Security Wipe and press .
- Highlight Emails, Contacts, etc., User Installed Applications or Media Card and press .
- When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), the selected data will be deleted.
- Highlight the field at the bottom of the display and key in blackberry
- Scroll to Wipe and press to restore the factory default settings.
- Follow the instructions on the display to set up your phone and prepare it for use.